- Mike Mark and CoachingSales.com have built 9 million-dollar run rate businesses, and several more to multiple 6-figures
- CoachingSales.com finds the talent, trains them, and manages them, acting as a fractional Sales Manager
If you’ve read this far, congratulations. You’re a perfect fit to work with CoachingSales.com (OR you’re one of its competitors, trying to reverse-engineer their offer.)
In either case, well done.
Let’s assume you’re ready to take action and sign on to work with CoachingSales.com today.
How would that work?
“Oh yeah, that’s really quite straightforward. All they have to do is get on a call with us to see if we’re a good fit to help them. Shouldn’t take more than 30, 45 minutes tops. Then, If we think we can help them, we’ll present our offer and help them make a decision.”
Click here to apply for your complimentary consultation today.
Look, I’ve never been a client of CoachingSales.com, so I can’t tell you what the experience is like client-side.
I’ve only seen them post their wins in the client Facebook group.
But for what it’s worth, I’ve worked with Mike and his team for a while now. And I can tell you quite confidently: they’re legit.
So, if you’re an entrepreneur who’s drowning in sales calls…
- Your entire week booked out
- No time to eat
- No time to pee
- Barely see your spouse or kids
- Eating like crap
- Skipping workouts
- Getting “fluffy” around the midsection…
You know it doesn’t have to be that way.
You owe it to yourself and your family to at least get on the phone with Mike’s team…
You’ve made it this far. You have nothing to lose.